Ferrari Polo shirts for Kids
INFORMATION NOTE ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
TO RECEIVE THE FERRARI STORE NEWSLETTER, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION NOTE CONCERNING PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The personal data you provide to Ferrari S.p.A. (“Ferrari”) and triboo digitale s.r.l. (“triboo digitale s.r.l.”), the online distributor for Ferrari’s branded products and web manager of (hereinafter together also referred to as “the Companies” or the “Controllers”) will be processed with respect of the principles set forth by the Directive 95/45/CE on personal data protection and by the national legislation of the Controllers regarding the protection of personal information and, in any event, with the principles of confidentiality on which the Companies business is based.
1. Purpose of the processing
The personal details you provide to Ferrari and triboo digitale s.r.l. (name, surname, email address) will be used only to allow you to receive our newsletter.
2. Processing means and methods
Your personal data will be processed using suitable paper, electronic and/or telematic means so as to guarantee the protection and confidentiality of your personal data.
3. Providing personal data and consequences of a possible refusal
Providing your personal details is voluntary. However, your refusal and/or providing incorrect or incomplete information might result in the impossibility to receive our newsletter.
4. Communication of information
Your personal data may be disclosed to the companies’ officers and bodies, to the personnel and, in any event, the person in charge and the data processors.
Your personal data may be communicated to any qualified persons who provide services or functions to Ferrari for the purposes mentioned above.
For the same purposes as above, the Companies may also disclose your personal data to parent companies, controlled and/or participating companies.
Your personal information may be transferred abroad, in accordance with the current regulations including in Countries not belonging to the European Union where the Company works in its own interest.
5. Data dissemination
Your personal information will not be disseminated.
6. Rights of the person concerned
Concerning the above data processing, you may exercise the following rights:
-obtain the confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal information concerning yourself, even if it is not yet recorded, and its communication in an understandable form.
You have the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of the personal information;
- of the purpose and terms and conditions of the processing;
- of the logic applied in the processing carried out with the use of electronic instruments;
- of identification details of the Controller and the people in charge;
- of subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal information can be given or who may become aware of such information.
You also have the right to obtain:
- the updating, the alteration or, when of interest, the integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation in an anonymous form or the blocking of information processed by breach of the law, including any information whose preservation is not necessary compared with the purposes for which the information has been collected or processed at a later date;
- the certificate attesting that the operations provided for above have been made known, including with regard to their content, to the persons to whom the information was given or distributed, except in the event that such execution is impossible or includes the use of means obviously out of proportion with the protected right .
You have the right to oppose, in all or part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal information concerning him/her, even if it concerns the purpose of its collection;
- the processing of personal information concerning him/her so as to send advertising materials or for direct sales or the realisation of market research or sales communication.
7. Data Controllers
The Data Controllers are:
- Ferrari S.p.A., the registered office of which is in Via Emilia Est, n° 1163, Modena (Italy), premises in via Abetone Inferiore 4, 41053 Maranello-MO (Italy), and
- triboo digitale s.r.l., Viale Sarca 336, 20126 Milano - P.IVA/C.F. 02912880966.
Any request in relation to personal information processed by Ferrari and/or DMailStore may therefore be addressed by writing to the following electronic address email@example.com.
Ferrari 5000052-200-492 White Size-152 Kids' Polo Shirt
Automotive Parts and Accessories (Ferrari)
You might also like:
A T-shirt quilt!2009-06-15 19:30:35 by sewfun01
I just finished a t-shirt quilt for my son for graduation. OMG, it is awesome. All his favorite t-shirts sewn togther with sashing, then bordered. He will bring it to college and use as his comforter! Several friends saw it, and I made their kids one too! Now I'm thinking of starting a t-shirt quilt business :)
It's a really awesome thing to do with t-shirts, but there are some tricks to sewing on t-shirts.
Let me know if you are interested in the tricks or want me to make yours! I have pictures that can be emailed.
Puma - Kids Boys 2-7 Toddler Ferrari Polo, Black, 4T
Apparel (Puma - Kids)
Puma Ferrari Kid's SF Polo, Yellow, 3T
Puma - Kids Boys 2-7 Toddler Ferrari Cotton Jersey Polo, Rossa Corsa, 3T
Apparel (Puma - Kids)