Fashionable work clothes for women
Sharp tailoring in classic black and white shows you mean business, while feminine accessories remind people that you aren't a member of the boy's club.
1. The Row Canton Blazer, $1, 754; mytheresa.com
2. Tory Burch McCoy Earrings, $78; cusp.com
3. Etro Cropped Stretch-Cotton Pants, $410; net-a-porter.com
4. Equipment Mina Cotton Poplin Blouse, $158; forwardward.com
5. Fendi Peakaboo Tote, $2, 866.22; farfetch.com
6. Crislu Micro Pavé Hemisphere Stacking Ring, $400; bloomingdales.com
7. Kate Spade New York Lolli Pumps, $328; nordstrom.com
Courtesy of My Theresa/ CUSP/ NET-A-PORTER/ Forward by Elyse Walker/ FARFETCH.com/ Bloomingdale's/ Nordstrom / February 20, 2013
Tri-Mountain Women's Tailored Fit Open Neck Waffle Shirt, Sage, 3XL
You might also like:
? for fashionistas about maternity clothes2005-07-04 21:17:17 by wannahavaboutique
I am planning to open an upscale, fashion-forward, maternity boutique and I'm doing a little research on what pregnant women want. I know what I wanted when I was pregnant, but (hopefully!) I'm not the only one who would be wearing the clothes in my store.
For those of you ladies who have been pregnant or plan to get pregnant, I have a few questions:
- do you like the clothes at the big maternity chain stores Pea in the Pod and Mimi Maternity?
- when shopping for maternity clothes, do you want more basics (black stretch pants, simple tops) or fun stuff (cute dresses, going-out tops)?
- Are you more concerned about looking very hip and fashionable...
Women's Ultrasheer 15-20 mmHg Moderate Support Pantyhose Size: Medium, Color: Espresso
Health and Beauty (Jobst)
Tri-Mountain Women's Fashionable Open Neck Work Shirt, Black, 2XL
Sarmatism: A Dream of Power / Sarmatyzm: Sen o potedze
Book (Muzeum Narodowe)