Sophisticated Clothing for Women
- Ladies: if you want to wear makeup, learn how and do so. Red lipstick is very sophisticated. Otherwise, just wash your face daily. When picking out your clothing for the day, know what looks good on you. It helps to be stylish, but stylish does not mean anything if the article of clothing does not look attractive on you. avoid men's clothes because they will make you look sloppy.
- Men: avoid women's clothes and shirts that are too tight. Even if you want to show off your muscles, it's not sophisticated.
- Both: Shower daily. Wear deodorant. When picking out your clothing for the day, know what looks good on you. It helps to be stylish, but stylish does not mean anything if the article of clothing does not look attractive on you.
- Men: It's best to not wear any jewelry other than a watch.
- Mingle with adults and children. Some adults will put on airs, others will become your best friends. Keep that in mind. With children, act interested in what is going on in their lives, such as: what sports do they play, how is school going, etc.
- Control yourself in public. Refrain from running around, screaming, waving your arms wildly if you see someone you know. A cool wave and a smile will do the trick.
- Wear appropriate attire for the occasion. Nothing too juvenile or revealing is appropriate. For example, if the occasion is formal, dress in formal attire.
- Organize your room or house, and have everything aligned perfectly. Tidy your room 24/7. You will no longer stress out at the last minute looking for something. Once every month, go through your room and look through the things that you don't need and throw them out. If you have a hard time with this, then every day before you go to school, make sure your floor is cleared and no clothes or anything is on there. Step by step you will get to a perfect room.
- Be punctual. Always arrive at your destination at least ten minutes before you are suppose to be there. Wake up early. People will not take you seriously if you are late to things. You are letting people, as well as their expectations. down.
- Eat responsibly. Learn proper dining etiquette and use your utensils properly. Learn when to begin eating when seated with a group. Also learn to host a group through proper ordering, tipping, and especially leading good conversation throughout your meal.
10Have good manners. People want to be around someone who is polite. You don't have to be politically correct, just polite. People want to know how you feel about things. Don't spend an hour long meal on small talk, but don't skip small talk.
11Be confident but not arrogant. Arrogance, condescension and false superiority are turn-offs to people who might otherwise want to be your friend.
12Make sure your legs are always hairless (for girls).
13Have nice hair. About the hair:
- Ladies: styling your hair is a must. If your hair needs more body, buy voluminous products and become friends with your hairspray bottle. If you have wavy hair and want straight or curly, scrunch it or straighten, although many wavy hair types are pretty by themselves. Curly hair needs to be frizz-less, so buy smoothing products that enhance your curls but fight the frizz. Keep your hair no longer than the middle of the back, as longer hair than that is tacky.
Dolce HandKnits: Simple, Sophisticated Designs
You might also like:
BTW, I'm a female2002-04-24 11:36:39 by yippee
Believe it or not, just because I speak the way I do does not mean I have to be a guy. There are plenty of sophisticated women in this city (like myself) who do not understand why so many women feel that the only way to look attractive is to show lots of skin. To imply that you or other women half-dress to keep cool is hogwash. As I said, loose cotton or natural fiber clothing keeps you cooler than say a short, tight miniskirt made of pleather. You don't see ho's in the desert for a reason. They know that loose cotton layers will keep them cooler. Your knee jerk reaction to what I said shows me that you are one of the very women I was talking about, who are in fact looking for male attention, but at the same time have lots of 'issues'
The Sims 2 H&M Fashion Stuff - PC
Video Games (Electronic Arts)
Black and Taupe Polka Dot Patterned Mona Hijab
Single Detail Page Misc (Zaffron Hijabs and Hijab Accessories)
Lavender Playful, Fashionable Sophisticated Sexy Sweater Dress KD dance New York #MadeInUSA
Marilyn Monroe Polka Dot and Leopard Lace Trim Details Chemise (Medium, IVY CLASSIC DOT)