Designing Clothes For Women
- Make sure that this is something you'll stick to. It will be a waste to buy stuff and not use it.
- Take art classes to help with the drawing of base models.
- Ask for help from someone with more experience.
- Take accurate measurements of the person that will be wearing your design.
- Think about the texture and fabric and if it will be a strong, durable, non-shrinking fabric.
- Don't invest in a big purchase like a sewing machine if you've never used one, or are only making a single garment. Just borrow one from a friend or family member.
- find colors that look great together like zebra and brownish tan or black or white with a bright pink or blue
- Look on Google different designers for ideas and inspiration.
- Make sure you have enough material for your outfit.
- Be cautious with sharp and hot tools, such as scissors, needles or an iron.
Splendid Convertible Sleeve Patch Pocket Maternity Shirt
You might also like:
No - Pay Attention2003-07-23 10:45:14 by Phobo-Homic
No, what I'm saying is that it indulges in a two-dimensional and rather moronic stereotype to suggest that a straight man can't have good taste and dress himself without the in point of a gay man - whom everyone will assume has good taste, simply because he's gay.
For one, I'd rather the fashion industry did NOT have as many gays in it. Homosexuals are the reason why women's fashions are so horrible and why there are so many deathly thin models on the runway: the gays designing clothes for women all want women to look like 14 year old boys. And women, showing how stupid and "sheep-like" they are, are falling for it, not ever realizing that they are memrly indulging the fantasies and tastes of men who'll never want them to begin with.
Miss Me Juniors Floral Boot Cut Jean, Medium Blue, 31
Apparel (Miss Me)
ADRIANNA PAPELL Lace Pleated Maternity Dress
High Fashion Sewing Secrets from the World's Best Designers: A Step-By-Step Guide to Sewing Stylish Seams, Buttonholes, Pockets, Collars, Hems, And More (Rodale Sewing Book)
Book (Rodale Books)